Camp Debbie Lou is staffed completely with volunteers, many of them Debbie's family and friends.
Our volunteers are dedicated to providing a fun and loving environment for our guests.
Whether it’s baiting a hook, strapping on helmets for a go-cart ride, or simply washing dishes, our volunteers are dedicated to providing a fun and loving environment for our guests.
Volunteer Staff Requirements
Camp Debbie Lou volunteers must:
- Have the desire and ability to work with children in an outdoor setting
- Be able to commit for four days of volunteering – Thursday Morning (8:00am) – Sunday Afternoon (1:00pm)
- Be physically able to participate in all camp activities outside with temperatures reaching close to 100 degrees. Three full hours in morning and three full hours in afternoon.
- Attend a one-day pre-camp volunteer training session.
- Be 18 at the time of their volunteer work
A meaningful way to contribute to Camp Debbie Lou is through prayer – for our mission, volunteers, and visiting families.
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble.
He cares for those who trust him.
– Nahum 1:7
All the families featured on this website have consented to their likenesses being used. Unauthorized reproduction or duplication of any image, graphic, or text used on this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Camp Debbie Lou Foundation.